Kennel Puckings Hemsida
Forum start Forum start > Kennel Puckings > Framgångar
  Aktiva ämnen Aktiva ämnen
  Vanliga frågor Vanliga frågor  Sök i forumet   Registrera Registrera  Logga in Logga in

ut at least, this is how you exis

Skicka svar Skicka svar
Författare
Meddelande
ylq Visa Drop Down
Gammal i går´n
Gammal i går´n

Uppkopplingsstatus: Frånkopplad
  Citera ylq Citera  Skicka svarSvar Länk till detta Inlägg Ämne: ut at least, this is how you exis
    Skickat: 2019 Sep 16 kl 03:58
en I smugly catch the water, I will rush to see the mother, then gently move to the side of the sleeping father, put the water into his mouth that is slightly slippery. At this time, my father will suddenly wake up, I will open the branches and laugh, the father will be annoyed to pull out the green plants in his mouth, the mother will smile Wholesale Cigarettes, the radiance of the sun shines, just in the fall of the leaves My mother will put on my coat that is in the wind, and I will pay attention to it before I turn to school. Over time, I was very tired, always rushing to respond, knowing that I knew, and quickly went downstairs. I remember that I didn't bring the key one time. I couldn't enter the school after I went to the top of the building to move a stone mat and write homework. After waiting for a long time, it was getting dark, but the familiar door opening still didn't sound. I started to panic. I was afraid that the black was very lonely. The cold wind slammed into the clothes. I ran downstairs and was out of the courtyard. I saw the mother who was running away Carton Of Cigarettes. Where have you been, I have been looking for you for a long time. The mother touched my head and was very anxious and complained a little. I am writing homework on the top of the building. I'm telling the truth. She didn't regenerate, just said very lightly, safety is fine, nothing is fine. Her cold hand took my hand on the floor, I know, she must be very cold, blown by the cold wind, I will feel cold, I will hold her hand, because I am dying in the winter, never frozen hands The mother had frozen her hand. Originally rich and smooth hands, this winter is as red as the sausage, how to keep warm and not improve. Every week, I will change the thick clothes down. The mother who has broken the washing machine and can only wash it by hand will always wash the clothes cleanly and also emit a faint fragrance. At that time, I was accompanied by my mother. She earned money and studied. The division of labor was clear but she was tired than me. I take the money in the basket every day, I have a lot of money, and occasionally buy some useless decorations. Mother always said that as long as it is eating, buying stationery and so on all proper behavior, don't remember to save money for me, don't treat yourself badly, eat well, wear well, don't save money here. Don't save it here either. From small to large, she has always arranged me well, food and clothing, even the most difficult embarrassing period, will make me feel the first year of the cold winter, perhaps everything is changing. The family is getting better and better under the mother's hard work, and I don't have to worry about whether my mother will not be good. Her unique laughter can be passed from the fifth floor to the first floor, which shows that my mother is very happy, so I am very happy. Mothers love fashion-forward clothing, and ordinary items can be matched by her. She likes to turn around in front of the mirror, keep asking, how, old, not okay. I will be very proud to say, um, eighteen years old. The mother always laughs when she listens. The laughter can still be spread far away. There are mothers and my past, there is a joy, and the most simple family Marlboro Cigarettes. I like the laughter of my mother. I love this kind of laughter. It is very magical and can wash away all the unhappiness. Because my mother is very happy, I will say that no matter what you do, as long as it is right, I will Support you. My mother also said that you are a smart doll, there is nothing to do badly, you are a hundred times smarter than the mother of the year. Mothers often say repetitive words, using the same tone, and the same ethics. I hate it, I will ignore it, but I can't give it up. Mother's words, like a cup of fragrant tea, can't stop brewing, the tea will undulate with each other, and finally sink to the bottom of the cup, the taste, not bitter, only sweet, it is the full fragrance of the ups and downs, Deaf people. With the support of my mother, what is terrible in life? Even if it squints and gaze at you, you turn your head and find that your mother is around, the fear of life becomes a tame rabbit, you can even easily put it Hold it in your hand. This should be a kind of spiritual strength. Moreover, only the mother can. If one day, can no longer rely on the mother, what is the place to go? Will there be no end of life, no life orientation, and begin to become blind and stagnant. If you don��t have a day, if your mother is really not around, will you never have the courage to stand up again? True, this is a problem that everyone, or the creatures on Earth, will surely face. But I am weak and afraid to continue thinking about it, I am afraid I will cry. Tears are strong, weak faces. For me, once they collapse, there is nowhere to stop. However, the problem does not exist or disappear because you are afraid, and the solution will not stand in front of you because you temporarily give up thinking, so I still have to learn to be brave. I think, I will be brave. It exists, vast and endless, it is tempting, you have no way to taste it. If you like, you will get more and more tasteful, and the more you suck, the more addictive, but at least, this is how you exist. We have no way to turn everything back in the past and re-enact it. There is no way to get everything in the future early, and what we can do is calm. A deep love is as old as it used to be, and it��s hard to stop with hardships, and cheers and applause flowers are dying early. Life, look up in the memories, look, as always, go forward, do not look back, no love. We, whether hard or decadent, still live quietly. As the author said, we have no way to re-enact everything we have gone through. The only thing we can do is to be calm. The memories are too full and full of our lives. If life is occupied by memories, then we are afraid that the pace is heavy. The author wrote some of her thoughts into this article, documenting a fragment of junior high school and high school; documenting the life of the mother and herself; and writing many thoughts in her heart. All of this may be telling us: there are memories to support, let us bravely move forward; let go of the memories, let us easily move forward, stride the meteor.
Related articles:

Tillbaka till Toppen
 Skicka svar Skicka svar

Forum hopp Forum rättigheter Visa Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a